Research & Publications
Explore NCTR reports, news, press releases, and videos.
To stay up to date with everything happening at NCTR, subscribe to our weekly newsletter, the Eblast.
- Show all
- About NCTR
- Financial Planning
- Graduate Professional Development
- How to Build an Effective Residency
- Impact of the Residency Model
- Network Partner
- Policy Landscape
- Practitioners' Perspectives
- Program Partner Development & Selection
- Residency Model
- Residency Year Curriculum
- Resident Recruitment & Selection
- Teacher Educator Professional Development
- Teacher Educator Recruitment & Selection
The National Center for Teacher Residencies (NCTR) and Glass Frog Solutions (Glass Frog) are co-releasing a research brief entitled, Impact of Resident-Mentor …
Mentors in the Urban Teacher Residency Model: Selectivity and Performance Data from UTRU Network Impact Reports
UTRU discusses the roles and responsibilities of mentors in an Urban Teacher Residency.
The brief highlights research conducted by Glass Frog that examines the value-add of hosting a resident on the effectiveness of the host teacher’s performance.…