Research & Publications
Explore NCTR reports, news, press releases, and videos.
NCTR Impact E-Newsletter
To stay up to date with everything happening at NCTR, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, the NCTR Impact.
- Show all
- About NCTR
- Author: Bill Kennedy, Ph.D., NCTR Managing Director of Partnerships and Development
- Author: Carrie Scheib, NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Cortney Rowland, NCTR Director of State and Federal Policy
- Author: Elizabeth Hearn, NCTR Director of Programs
- Author: Erica Hines, NCTR Chief Program Officer
- Author: Jill Pitner, NCTR Chief Growth Officer
- Author: Kathlene H. Campbell, Ph.D., NCTR CEO
- Author: Keilani Goggins, BEI Director
- Author: Kevin Levay, NCTR AD of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Laura Weeldreyer, NCTR Board Chair
- Author: Randall Lahann, Ph.D., NCTR Director of Programs
- Author: Tabitha Grossman, Ph.D., NCTR Chief External Relations Officer
- Financial Planning
- How to Build an Effective Residency
- Impact of the Residency Model
- NCTR Director of Programs
- NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Network Partner
- Policy Landscape
- Practitioners' Perspectives
- Program Partner Development & Selection
- Residency Model
- Residency Year Curriculum
- Resident Recruitment & Selection
- Teacher Educator Professional Development
- Teacher Educator Recruitment & Selection
Working Nation: Teacher residencies taking a cue from the medical field
November 4, 2022 -- NCTR's Chief External Relations Officer Tabitha Grossman, Ph.D., along with several of our teacher residency partners, Arizona Teacher Resi…
Who We Are. What We Do. Why We Do It.
For more than a decade the National Center for Teacher Residencies and our partners have been transforming how educators are prepared for America’s classrooms.…
UTRU Research and Evaluation Goals
The goals of UTRU’s Research and Evaluation business line are described in detail.
UTRU 2013-14 End Year Trends Report
This report highlights key findings from UTRU’s 2013-14 end-year surveys.