Research & Publications
Explore NCTR reports, news, press releases, and videos.
NCTR Impact E-Newsletter
To stay up to date with everything happening at NCTR, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, the NCTR Impact.
- Show all
- About NCTR
- Author: Carrie Scheib, NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Cortney Rowland, NCTR Director of State and Federal Policy
- Author: Jill Pitner, NCTR Chief Growth Officer
- Author: Kathlene H. Campbell, NCTR CEO
- Author: Keilani Goggins, BEI Director
- Author: Laura Weeldreyer, NCTR Board Chair
- Financial Planning
- How to Build an Effective Residency
- Impact of the Residency Model
- NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Network Partner
- Policy Landscape
- Practitioners' Perspectives
- Program Partner Development & Selection
- Residency Model
- Residency Year Curriculum
- Resident Recruitment & Selection
- Teacher Educator Professional Development
- Teacher Educator Recruitment & Selection
President Donald Trump’s budget, which would cut funding for the Department of Education by 13.5 percent or $9 billion, would cripple high need communities and…
This one-pager gives a high-level overview of NCTR’s work, our purpose, the Network and our impact.
This fact sheet dives deeper into the impact NCTR and our Network partners are having in schools and classrooms across the nation.
The National Center for Teacher Residencies (NCTR) will continue its partnership with Jackson Public Schools (JPS) in Jackson, Mississippi to build a second te…