Research & Publications
Explore NCTR reports, news, press releases, and videos.
NCTR Impact E-Newsletter
To stay up to date with everything happening at NCTR, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, the NCTR Impact.
- Show all
- About NCTR
- Author: Carrie Scheib, NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Jill Pitner, NCTR Chief Growth Officer
- Author: Keilani Goggins, BEI Director
- Author: Laura Weeldreyer, NCTR Board Chair
- Financial Planning
- How to Build an Effective Residency
- Impact of the Residency Model
- NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Network Partner
- Policy Landscape
- Practitioners' Perspectives
- Program Partner Development & Selection
- Residency Model
- Residency Year Curriculum
- Resident Recruitment & Selection
- Teacher Educator Professional Development
- Teacher Educator Recruitment & Selection
In 2017, NCTR worked with the largest number of programs in our history. Our strategic consulting group supported 14 new or emerging programs, while our Next G…
At the close of the 2016-17 school year, NCTR measured its impact by surveying our key our key stakeholders—residents, mentors, residency graduates and princip…
A collection of data from UTRU’s Network partners representing the collective impact that residencies are making for high-need students nationwide.
A collection of data from UTRU’s 17 Network partners representing the collective impact that residencies are making on high-need students nationwide.
This report highlights key findings from UTRU’s mid-year and end-year surveys.