Research & Publications
Explore NCTR reports, news, press releases, and videos.
NCTR Impact E-Newsletter
To stay up to date with everything happening at NCTR, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, the NCTR Impact.
- Show all
- About NCTR
- Author: Bill Kennedy, NCTR Managing Director of Programs
- Author: Carrie Scheib, NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Cortney Rowland, NCTR Director of State and Federal Policy
- Author: Erica Hines, NCTR Chief Program Officer
- Author: Jill Pitner, NCTR Chief Growth Officer
- Author: Kathlene H. Campbell, NCTR CEO
- Author: Keilani Goggins, BEI Director
- Author: Kevin Levay, NCTR AD of Research and Evaluation
- Author: Laura Weeldreyer, NCTR Board Chair
- Financial Planning
- How to Build an Effective Residency
- Impact of the Residency Model
- NCTR Director of Research and Evaluation
- Network Partner
- Policy Landscape
- Practitioners' Perspectives
- Program Partner Development & Selection
- Residency Model
- Residency Year Curriculum
- Resident Recruitment & Selection
- Teacher Educator Professional Development
- Teacher Educator Recruitment & Selection
November 4, 2022 -- NCTR's Chief External Relations Officer Tabitha Grossman, Ph.D., along with several of our teacher residency partners, Arizona Teacher Resi…
For more than a decade the National Center for Teacher Residencies and our partners have been transforming how educators are prepared for America’s classrooms.…
The goals of UTRU’s Research and Evaluation business line are described in detail.
This report highlights key findings from UTRU’s 2013-14 end-year surveys.
The National Center for Teacher Residencies(NCTR) has been awarded an $11.7 million Supporting Effective Educator Development grant, the US Department of Educa…